The Vanilla Visa Gift Card is a prepaid Card loaded with a specific amount of funds, redeemable to buy goods and services in the U.S. anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. No additional funds may be added to this Card. The Card is NOT a credit card. The Card is not a checking account or connected in any way to any account other than a stored value account where your funds are held. You will not receive any interest on the funds in your Card.
- You may use your Card to purchase goods or services at online merchants based inside the United States and District of Columbia where Visa debit cards are accepted.
- Each time you use your Card, you authorize the value available on your Card to be reduced by the amount of the transaction.
- Your Card cannot be redeemed for cash or be used to obtain cash in any transaction.
- Your Card is valid in the U.S. only and cannot be used at merchants outside of the United States.
- The Card cannot be used to obtain cash, for illegal transactions, or for online gambling activity.
- You should keep track of the amount of value loaded on Cards issued to you by visiting VanillaGift.com.
1. Make sure the balance of the Card is more than the entire cost of the purchase, including taxes. Please note that some transaction types require a hold of up to 20% above the purchase amount. See the Cardholder Agreement for more information.
2. Select ‘Credit’ as the Payment Method (do not select ‘Gift Card’).
3. In the Payment Method section, enter the card information as you would a credit or debit card.
4. In the Billing Address section, please fill in your name and address.
1. Select Card
2. Select Payment Method3. Payment and delivery information